Thursday 24 September 2015

Part C.1 Match the poems with the poets

Hi, Friends. This is My first post in this competitiveexamzz.blogspot.com. I was planned to prepare for TNPSC exams and I choose General English as my language paper. I surfed through internet but I didn't get study materials for General English. So I planned to start this blog to share my material. I hope this blog will be helpful for few at least. Happy Reading!!!


No. Poem Author Name
1 A Psalm of Life H.W. Longfellow
2 Be the Best Douglas Malloch
3 The Cry of the Children Elizebeth Barrett Browning
4 The Piano D.H. Lawrence
5 Snake D.H. Lawrence
6 Manliness Rudyard Kipling
7 Going for water Robert Frost
8 Earth Kalil Gibran
9 The Apology Ralph Waldo Emerson
10 Be Glad Your Nose is on Your Face Jack Prelutsky
11 The Flying Wonder Stephen Vincent Benet
12 Is Life But a Dream Lewis Carroll
13 O Captain My Captain Walt Whitman
14 Punishment in Kindergarten Kamala Das
15 Where the Mind is Without Fear Rabindranath Tagore
16 The Man he Killed Thomas Hardy
14 Nine Gold Medals David Roth

Download